1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Do I need second opinion for 2nd surgery?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by busybeinme@hotmail.com, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I've been suffering w rt heel pain, like I've stepped on jagged rock & bruised the heel, for +2 yrs. I wrked on my feet for 11 hrs a day in factory. It got so bad, I couldn't put any wt on it. Dr said it's PF w spur. We tried Cort. injections. I had 4 over a 5 mo span. I opted for Topaz procedure to get me to work quicker. My surgery was March 9th. I'm back to hurting like I was b4 the surgery. He wanted to do more injections. I refused since they didn't work 1st time. Now he's recommending more invasive surgery. I asked him to remove spur at surgery, he said no that's not necessary. I'm thinking I may need 2nd opinion, but I don't know. Any advice?
    :confused: