1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Small hole on bottom of foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by liveinUS, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I have a small hole on my foot it dose not have a core ,it sometimes hurts,so I understand how you feel

2. LOLZ-123

LOLZ-123 Guest

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM! What I suggest is that u should just soak it in lemon juice for a while and then see what happens.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hey guys,

I've had the same,

Put duct tape over it for a few days then remove tape and recover with new until they are gone.

Or try apple cider vinegar soaked wool and do the same with that.

Hope this helps someone

Mike

4. unkown

unkown Guest

i have a problem like that but i dont get the thing that grows in it. a ton of skin started to grow around it so i cut it off with a knife and i noticed that hardened puss is at the bottom and when i poke it puss spills out. i think that your yellow ball is puss slowly growing and drying.

5. Hebeme

Hebeme Guest

My son has the same thing. He has 6 small pin holes on the bottom of his left foot, only. One is on his toe, three on his heel and the other other on middle bottom of his foot. We were into the doctor last night, who has been a doctor for 30 years and he had never seen this before and actually referred us to a dermatologist. The holes are tiny yet they are under the skin and do not disturb the print, where as a wart normally would. They are hard and feel as though a pebble or rock is under the skin. They do not hurt him, unless he walks barefoot on a hard surface. The doctor last night felt these were not warts. He did shave some of the skin off only to find the holes were empty. I'll try to come back and update what the dermatologists thinks these are.

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have the same thing too!! But when i walk or sit on it wrong it hurts really bad, I also dig it out and it's just comes back and hurts worse. Please help i don't know what it is!!!

7. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have the same thing. They say that the only way to get rid of them is to get them cut off over a period of time. They come from the way your feet or toes are shaped and when pressure is applied they are unable to release sweat. The sweat stays in the skin and forms and hard core which has skin around it and looks like a callus.Dr oz had a show about them.!

8. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Ive had what people keep telling me is a planters wort...to me didnt look like one....its on my heal on yhe bottom..ive had it for months now hurts like hell when I walk..ive picked at it multiple times to no vale. ..well tonight after a shower picked at it again....and out poped a white rock hard thing!?!? About the size of the seed in corn....my fooy feels better!!

9. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have a small bole on the bottom of my right foot it has black stringy stuff coming out of it any ideas what it is my dad says its just a callus but it doesn't look like one what should I do

10. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have found the fast & easy way to remove warts is to put supper glue on them. Leave it alone for a day or so then pick glue off. You may need to repeat a few times but it works!! Best of all it doesn't hurt bad & it's a cheap way to deal with. Just make sure the core or seed comes out too.

11. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

My 8 year old daughter has tons of these "holes" on the bottom of both feet, she had them when she was 3. My friend and I joked that aliens did test on her. But she still has them>her feet itch allot. But no pain. We used athletes foot cream tonight because they were "tickling her tonight". Going to bring her to a doctor.

12. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Check out pitted keratolysis. For years I couldn't figure it out. I have a lot of the same symptoms I have read here. It went away over time but recently just started coming back. With the info I found about pitted keratolysis it was the Closest to my issue because I always knew it just wasnt quite in the warts family! Good luck!!!

13. No-one

No-one Guest

Put vinegar and wrap duct tape around it Helped mine go away or will help it go away from being so painful

14. Maddie

Maddie Guest

15. Maddie

Maddie Guest

16. I've had the tiny black dots in tiny holes, and so has my son. Tinactin worked great (the spray). Be sure to rub it into the tiny hole, and pack it in good. They were gone in a week.

17. Ynelle

Ynelle Guest

I have one too. I discovered it when i was in highschool. I dont know how but it disappeared when I was in 1st year college and then came back again today, I am on my 3rd year.

18. Tomas

Tomas Guest

Guys don't worry its something called foot corn go to any farmacyist the have tons of medicine for it it really cheap to get it removed

19. Anon

Anon Guest

Hey! I hap this problem before and it was a really tiny hole in the back of my heel. I only realised it when i was wearing sandals with my heel exposed. I'm not sure how long it had been there, and it hadn't disturbed me until I actually knew it was there. I picked it out with tweezers and it hurt a little, bit it was just left with a small amount of pink flesh exposed that healed within the next few days. I have this problem again now, In roughly the same spot on the other foot! Might go pick it out now :(

20. Tarla

Tarla Guest

I keep getting a small hole right under my ring toe, but I can defiantly feel mine. It hurts a lot, but I use locoid lipocream and it goes away in a few days despite coming back in a couple months.