1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

White "spots" on bottom of foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, May 27, 2015.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

It is the weirdest thing. I have them on both feet, both on the ball of the foot. They are pure white, like vanilla ice cream. At first I thought I stepped on toilet paper, but it turned out not to be. They seem to be softer than the rest of my skin, and I can faintly feel it when I touch them. They move around more than the rest of my skin and are mostly flat. I noticed it just after I got out of the shower. It isn't irritating or painful whatsoever, so that means I don't know how long it has been there, I don't look at my feet when washing them. I thought it was dead skin, but I didn't think dead skin looked this pure white and consistent. I have had dead skin on my feet, and it is dry and cracked. These spots are soft with no breaking. I think they may be giving off a smell, but that most likely is just me. One more thing, they stick out a little bit from the rest of my skin.