1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Nerve cut (severed) during surgery

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    My husband had his cut in 2001..it is not repairable and he hasn't moved his foot since...I'm sorry but you should get a lawyer that is very serious!

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I am sorry to hear this but I ahve a similar situation. Can you email me - I would love to tallk to you more about this. I am scheduled to have surgery next month - april 2013. Russell rfmaize@aol.com

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I also had a nerve cut during surgery, you have done the same I have done, Forgive. However, they are the one making 100K+ on you and you are the one stock with this forever my Dear friend. I am since 2006 and had 4 surgery to help the pain, NO SUCH THING AS PAIN CONTROL> You are, like me, DOOMED, Thanks to your SERGEON who did buy himself a Mercedes Benz on you !