1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Sever's Disease ?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Sw1, Apr 14, 2012.

1. Sw1

Sw1 New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    where does it hurt: Heel .

how long has it hurt for : Since June 2011.(17 at the time , Now i'm 18)

how bad is the pain: Sometimes I can't walk , It takes like 10 minutes to walk normaly.

what where you doing when it started : I played a basketball match , And the next morning It was swollen and painfull.

what have you done for it so far : Checked a Doctor , Told me that I have the Sever's Disease , And to avoid doing any sports for 6-12 months.

anything relieve it : It's not constant sometimes it's worse sometimes I can't feel it , altough it's painfull when I touch it , AINS works .

what have you been told about it so far : Well that it's a childhood disease and that I have nothing to do but wait for it to go away , Had a similar thing with my tibia when i was 14.

is it affecting your ability to work or play sport: Yes , I can't run nor play any sports.

do you have any other sorts of symptoms : No.

what country you are in (different countries have different health systems; different scopes of practice of different disciplines; access to care might be different) : I'm From Romania .

I'm just wondering if they diagnosted me corectly because from what I'm reading on the web , it's a disease that occures during 10-12. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  2. Sw1

Sw1 New Member

Anyone ? :p