1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Foot pain 2 months after surgery

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I suffered a jones fracture and had to have surgery due to non union. Well when they went in to do the surgery they found that my bone started to heal more so he drilled holes through out it to promote stem cell growth. It has been over 2 months since I had the surgery and if something barely touches my foot where it broke it feels like someone tried to stab me in my foot or like the day that I broke it. I don't know if that is normal or will it go away. I know that I was told that I wouldn't need to use my boot by now but when I put my shoe on it hurts so much just to have something touching it. Why is it like this? Is this a normal feeling after having that kind of surgery done?

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

In a word . . . NO

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Do you think its possible that it is broken again?

4. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

I would have no idea sitting at my computer. Have your doctor look into what the problem might be.