1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Hard, itchy bump on both soles of feet

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I have a bump at the sole of both my feet, at the arch. Both of them are at exactly the same place on each foot. My feet look almost normal, no visual indication whatsoever, but the area is hard to the touch. It's about an inch in diameter. And it itches SO BADLY.

I have been wearing the same sandal for a few months now with no problem, and I haven't been wearing any socks/new socks either.

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have the same thing do you still have it ?

3. MJ9

MJ9 Guest

I get the exact same thing! it feels as if im stepping on a rock or something when i walk, thats how big and hard they get. and they itch so badly!! have you found out what it is or what causes it???

4. HHMunky

HHMunky New Member

Did you guys ever figure out what it was? My fiance is having the same problem and he fears that it's Alport's Syndrome

5. Holistic Doc

Holistic Doc Guest

(1) Common symptom for persons with diabetes - diagnosed or not diagnosed.
    OR not.
    (2) Could be a congested nerve ending located on a specific reflex point and follows the pathway back to a specific body organ or part. Foot Reflexes - note the precise organ or body part of the foot and the problem could be connected to that body region. Contact a qualified Esoteric Foot Reflexologist or respond to our answer. (www,naturallybalancedhealth.com)

6. Holistic Doc

Holistic Doc Guest

(1) Common symptom for persons with diabetes - diagnosed or not diagnosed.
    OR not.
    (2) Could be a congested nerve ending located on a specific reflex point and follows the pathway back to a specific body organ or part. Foot Reflexes - note the precise organ or body part of the foot and the problem could be connected to that body region. Contact a qualified Esoteric Foot Reflexologist or respond to our answer. (www,naturallybalancedhealth.com)