1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

weight bearing post Jones fracture

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Hopalong

Hopalong Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I find I'm so worried about taking this longer to heal that I'm trying really hard to err on the side of caution. However, I too am tired of watching TV, reading books, surfing the net and playing Angry Birds. So, on the other hand, I have a strong desire to do anything that would help prepare my food for walking in 3.5 weeks.

I find I'm constantly analyzing any discomfort and trying to decide if it constitutes pain and if it is related to where I've broken my foot. I know that once I'm on vacation the temptation to do more is going to be even tougher to resist.

In the next few days I've got to figure out how to tidy up and organize my classroom on crutches... it'll be interesting.

I have this feeling like it would be nice to get up in the morning without needing to stop to look for crutches, but also that I'll still be looking for them long after I'm told I won't need them.

Speedy healing to you all,

Jennith