1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Broke both feet in 8 weeks

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, May 7, 2013.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Eight weeks ago I fractured the 5th metatarsal on my right foot after missing the last step on my stairs and now I have fractured the left foot in the exact same spot by twisting my ankle while walking in the grass. I'm a 32 year old female in good health with no history of broken bones. Should I be concerned about underlying causes?

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Additional information. I've had the boot off my right foot for 3 weeks and had no physical therapy. My right foot still hurts at the fracture site and the bump still is present, but I feel I've recovered most of my mobility. In both accidents I was wearing the same running shoes. I am returning to my orthopedic surgeon tomorrow and would appreciate any suggestions with questions I should ask.