1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Foot swelling

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kensounds, Mar 11, 2009.

1. kensounds

kensounds New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hii,recently my feet started to swell particularly in the ankle area, also i get a burning sensation with it. Seeking help.

2. BigPain

BigPain New Member

Pain, too? It happened to me- the swelling first. It turned out to be Morton's neuroma. And the first few months, it went into my ankle too- just the pain did. At first it would come and go, then it just was always there. Try seeing an ankle and foot plastic surgeon. Don't see an orthopedic surgeon. Also, try acupuncture- if I knew what I now know- I would have stayed away from the cortizone injections. I had 2. Now I have little padding in my foot left- I don't know why and the dr's. can not give me a reason, either. To me- it's a logical leap.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  3. christenajenifer

christenajenifer New Member

same problem i was also facing then my physiotherapist advised me to put sponge inside my shoes and he suggested me to wear always good quality shoes. and at night i use to pour my ankle in hot water mixed with salt. I followed all the instruction and now I have no problem.So trt these simple steps and don't go for the surgery .