1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

heel pain

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    My problem sounds exactly like plantar fascitis , it is a sharp pain in the center of my heel , worse when I get up in the morning , throbs at night , kills when I flex my foot. I do remember though stepping on a stone that was sticking up with bare feet, but did not connect that until a few days later....now I have had this pain for 3 weeks (approx) That should I do if it is just a bruised bone?

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

I assume that the first word of your last sentence was meant to be "What". If that is the case, you are asking for a treatment recommendation based on your supposition . . a recommendation which you would, if given,l probably attempt to implement . . perhaps to your detriment. Go have a professional evaluation and diagnosis before considering or asking about treatment.