1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Numbness in both big toes

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Andrew, Oct 8, 2011.

1. Andrew

Andrew Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi,

Last weekend was my wedding. I had to wear a different pair of shoes. During the night, I was on the dance floor for a good portion of the evening.

After having a few drinks, feeling good, I suddenly realized I had been on the dance floor for a long time and the bottom of my feet under my two big toes were aching. I took a break.

Two days after my wedding, after driving for 8 hours and arriving at my honeymoon destination, I started realizing that in both big toes, I am having numbness. When I curl my big toes inward and put pressure, I feel the numbness. I can also feel it when I am sitting in a chair and simply putting pressure down onto my big toes. When I go to bed and slide my feet under the blankets, I can feel the numbness. It is annoying.

I am wondering what happened? Is this from my wedding day or from something else? Please advise.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Did you ever get a response?

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have numbness in bith of my big toes. I am really freaking out. It just came on suddenly and I have no reason why. Please help!