1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Mild foot pain comes and goes....

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I am a 34 year old female, and I powe rwalk 4 miles a day on pavement, have been doing this for 4 years. About 3 weeks ago the last 3 toes on my right foot were sore. The pain on a scale from 1-10 was about a 2-3. It felt like I was tying my shoes to tight. So i made sure to loosen them up. The next day, I woke up and had a stiff feeling. I went for my 4 mile walk and when I got back my toes and the pad underneath the toes were sore. I took 3 days off from walking I went and bought Assics running sneakers that have excellent padding. The sneakers are great, no trouble for a few days. Then, this morning I woke up with a dull stiff feeling, not really pain, in my toes, and up my shin. I went for my walk, without any pain or discomfort. I came back from walk took shoes off and while walking barefoot, a mild dull pain started right underneath the 3 little toes. The more I walked barefoot the more it was bothersome. Pain level 2-3? Then about half hour later I got up to walk on it and it was more of a stiffness. I continued to walk on the foot and the stiffness began to go away, but a strange feeling like something was inside my second to little toe, It wasn't a pain felt like a pea, pressing against inside on side of toe I pfelt my toe all over and didnt feel anything.I continued to walk on it and it went away. I no longer have pain or discomfort, but the pad right underneath my last 3 toes feels a little swollen.
    Does anyone know what this can be? Thank you

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have the same thing but have no idea what could be causing it and what to do to help it.

3. Podwoman

Podwoman New Member

It is difficult to diagnose without an x-ray or examination.

It could be a March Fracture or a Morton's neuroma or neither.

You need to se a podiatrist/Doctor to get it checked out.