1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Ball of foot pain

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    the area on the ball of my foot just under the baby toe looks like a circle the size of a dime. this causes lots of pain all the time no relief at all. This all started in the summer when I was painting my uncles basement with sealer that had amonia in it, I painted in my bare feet becaue it was easier to wash my feet then ruin a pair of shoes. I thought that I had a sliver in my foot but it has not seemed to go away don't know what is wrong and I have no insurance and my finances are a mess. can you help???

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

The only thing that anyone here could do would be to guess as to what the problem might be. But, as basing a treatment on guesses is not what you really need or want, especially if the guess is wrong and the then proposed treatment is ineffective or even worse, harmful, you really need a hands-on examination and diagnosis before any treatment can be discussed.