1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Stabbing pain in feet

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Jetsam, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Jetsam

Jetsam Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Over the last couple of weeks I have had intermittent stabbing pains in various parts of my feet, mainly on the soles, especially the arches, but also sometimes in the sides. I cannot specify any particular time of day or action or nutritional association. On a couple of occasions the stabbing has shot from the foot up the inside of the thigh.

I have also the last couple of days had slight burning sensations on the soles of the feet.

I am generally fit and healthy and not overweight.

Any ideas of the cause and solutions?

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

sorry to hear about your pain and even more sorry to tell you what it sounds like in my opinion you may have a pinched nerve wich is untreatable without surgery i recommend seeing a message therapist that also does acupucture i prefer chinese docs also try to find a old grey haired man they are the best and most still practice the ancient chinese secret way and only a few times there you will feel alot better i hope this helps you feel better soon

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I too am very interested in natural solutions; finding the right therapist is the most difficult task.