1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Numbness in between toes after wearing flip-flops

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    After wearing my flip-flops for a few days during last week's warm spring, I have had numbness in between by big toe and 2nd toe bilaterally and continually. Will this just go away sometime? I have worn the same Fit-flops for 2 summers now -- my feet historically have done really well with the shoe.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Wow I just came back from vacation last week (wearing flip-flops) and have the same problem. I would reallylike to know the answer to this as well

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have the same problem, and tingly toes too, but i know it must be the flip flops cuz I have the same problem as you and I have a history of wearing them without a problem, ...i must be getting old or something.

im going to try not wearing flip flops and see if it goes away.

4. Imamainegirl

Imamainegirl Guest

Me, too but no answer here?

5. bobbbbb

bobbbbb Guest

I have the same problem with a small area of pain. Anybody have an answer or update?

6. bobbbbb

bobbbbb Guest

I had an MRI that showed a little arthritis in my big toe. The doctor says she thinks it might be predislocation syndrome, so I'm trying a toe splint. It's helping with the pain, but not much with the numbness. Also, I had an injection which didn't help, at all.

7. bob

bob Guest

Did you ever find an answer? I haven't. Currently, they're going with predislocation syndrome.

8. Sandy B.

Sandy B. Guest

Well, I googled this and was surprised to find that others have this numbness issue too. I spent a week in Mexico wearing my Vionic sandals constantly because they provide great arch support. I noticed that when I went to bed it felt like Kleenex was stuck between the big toe and 2nd toe. Strange! Wondered if the bunion contributed to the issue. I also have severe ankle pronation and really like these sandals for their arch support. (Hard to find good ankle support shoes for summer though. )