1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Heel/calf

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I run alot and about 3 months ago il began developing pain on the back edge of my heel. It is painful only to pressure and it is easy to pinpoint the location. Also for the last year my calf in the same leg has had a on off dull ache that is accompanied by tingling toes.This dull ache is brought on or worsened when wearing a shoe. Any idea what is wrong with my heel or leg and if this could all be related?

2. robertharris750

robertharris750 New Member

You should wear some more comfortable shoes and do not put lot of pressure on foot while running. I think your ligaments might be inflamed. Wear orthotic pads in your shoes. for pain relief take Ibuprofen. Also you should do some foot exercise and try to strengthen your calf.