1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

If you have a problem and want advice, read this first

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Admin, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    It is impossible (and probably legally problematic) to offer any sort of dedifnitive diagnosis over the internet. Only general advice and some diagnostic possibilities can be given.

To help, the more information given, the easier it might me. Conisder giving as much of the following as possible:
    • where does it hurt
    • how long has it hurt for
    • how bad is the pain
    • what where you doing when it started
    • what have you done for it so far
    • anything relieve it
    • what have you been told about it so far
    • is it affecting your ability to work or play sport
    • do you have any other sorts of symptoms
    • what country you are in (different countries have different health systems; different scopes of practice of different disciplines; access to care might be different)

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

Thank you, Admin. I hope that your pleas will fall on less deaf ears than have mine. Unfortunately, the same sort of lack of preparation and thought is often seen even when patients come to the office, but at least professionals are being paid there for their patience with such patients and most of us actually receive far less guff and annoyance from those who so fail in their preparation and subsequently often receive less than optimum service. That guff and annoyance is then frequently expressed here when they haven't gotten what they paid for, and even more so when they are told here in no uncertain terms that their presentations are inadequate. I guess that's just part of the fun in my participating here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.