1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

My foot got ranovered with flip flops on, HELP?!

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Jul 31, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Okay so I was climbing out of a car to unload and my right foot was underneath the car while left foot was out of harm's way. Suddenly the car started moving at a rapid speed, and my right that was under the car got ranover, It was burning for a few hours, but it fine now.

Only thing is I can still feel pressure when I walk and when I apply pressure to the spots got ranover, it hurts badly.

P.S. There is no discoloration or swelling and I was wearing Rainbow Flip Flops.

Is it broken?

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Oh my bad, there is a slight purple greenish discoloration.

3. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

Don't you think that if your foot was run over by an automobile you might want to see a doctor rather than writing to a forum? How could anyone tell you if it is broken or what other damage might have been done without an examination?