1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

poor circulation in both feet

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by sharper, Jul 23, 2010.

1. sharper

sharper New Member

I started having pain in my feet 6 months ago that has gotten progressively worse and new problems have occured. GP ran a full blood work up which came out normal. Neurologist called for an MRI of my back which showed arthritis, bone spurs, and a slightly bulging disk - he said that these things were of no consequense in spite of the fact that I have severe lower back pain! He aslo called for a nerve conduction study which came back as normal. At this moment: severe burning sensation in the tops, sides of feet as well as lower leg. I have also developed edema, and a sudden onset of frequent episodes of purpura in both feet and lower leg. Could all of these things be symptoms of poor circulation? If so, what can I do to help alleviate some/most/all of the issues? If not, who do I see next?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010