1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Blister like bump on bottom of foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    My 13 year old son came to me about a week ago with a small hard bump in the center of the bottom of his foot, I thought it was a wart and was going to get freeze off. It has now become much larger( the size of a pea) is very very painful. He will not let me touch it and is red all around the lump. The lump is almost blister like, hard, white-yelowish color. What is it? How do I fix it? Please help, thank you.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

My 10 year old daughter has a blister like bump on her foot too. I sounds just like your son's. What did you finally find out it was? Is it the beginning of a planter wart or something else? We are going on vacation tomorrow and will be gone a week. Can it wait or should I take her to a medical clinic?