1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Large white spots on feet

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Everett, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Everett

Everett Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hey all, been trying to research my problem and I can't seem to find anything. I am going to go to a dermatologist soon but I figured I'd see what I could find out here.

About 3 weeks ago I showed sign of what I thought was pitted keratolysis on both of my feet. That condition has since going away and replaced with large white spots on the bottom of my feet that range in size about half of a dime to a nickle. They are slightly raised and don't hurt or bother me at all. I have always had to change my socks twice a day because of my feet get moist. The areas seem to "saturate" and are more noticeable if my feet stay damp most of the day and in the morning when my feet have a chance to dry out they are reddish and not raised anymore. I've used the same foot powder for years and change my socks twice a day. I don't really know whats wrong I just want it to go away because it doesn't look very good. My feet smell a little but nothing intense or embarrassing.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

The white spots came from moisture, when my feet would dry if would be reddish. I found out I had pitted keratolysis and was prescribed anti bacterial and anti fungal topical cream/lotion. Going away now finally. Thought I would let everyone know what the result was.

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

4. Biomech

Biomech New Member

Well done for reporting back and giving your diagnosis for the benefit of others. This forum needs more of that input.