1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

burning stinging tightening pain in ball of foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    hello

i was just wondering if anyone could help me

background- insulin independany diabetic for 20/21 years, female 26 years old, bad diabetes control

i havve this weird pain in my foot. Its only in my right foot on the ball sort of inline with my little toe but in the centre of the ball if you know what i mean.

The pain feels like the skin is tightening at the mo but the dull pain is there. When i get a severe pain it feels like someone is putting red hot needles into my skin. It hurts a lot.

its been going on a few days now and after the attack it hurts to walk but if i rest it then i just getbthis dull pain which eventualy goes off until the next attack.

Does anyone know what this can be??

thankyou

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

can anyone help?

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

You might try getting an appointment with a neurologist that specializes in neuropathy. It could be caused by the diabetes but only an exam by a qualified doc will give you the answer you are looking for.