1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Sesamoid Implants or Replacements

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered Guest1, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello,

Does anyone know anything about sesamoid implants or replacements (if they exist)?

I had one sesamoid removed out of each foot a few years ago and still am in chronic daily pain.

I was just wondering if there are any other options (like sesamoid implants) other than just removing the remaining sesamoids.

Thanks so much!

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Did you ever consider that sesamoids might not be your problem?

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Since the pain only hurts on the sesamoids, I always assumed that was the problem. What other problems do you think it could be?

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

You said that the sesamoid (I assume the one where there was pain) was removed and you still have the pain. If you thought you had appendicitis and you have your appendix removed and it still hurts the same, would you think you still have appendicitis? Sounds to me like you're beating a dead horse