1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Bottom of toes sore

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by mattoxh, Jan 16, 2011.

1. mattoxh

mattoxh New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I am a while mail 55 years old in good health and normal weight. Recently i am experiencing sore tinder locations on the bottom outside of my big toe and the end of my third toe. I do not feel the pain while my shoes are on usually when I take my shoes and socks off and walk ob a solid surface. No visible blisters, my toes appear shiny and reddened. Toes and feet not cold appear to have normal pulse and circulation.
    Thanks

2. mattoxh

mattoxh New Member

I went to a podiatrist today and was diagnosed with nurothopy I evidently have nerve damage. This is usually associated with alcoholism and diabetes I have neither. I am on a drug that should help with the nerve loss and I need to see a professional for propper shoe and orthotic fitting.