1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

swollen and painful foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by mzjs1966, Dec 17, 2008.

1. mzjs1966

mzjs1966 New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I'm having problems with my left foot it is swollen on top feels kinda hard. It is painful when I walk on it or apply any kind of pressure it is not hot to the touch. My ankle it also swollen, there are little blisters on the bottom of my foot. I don't remember injuring it at all. It has been swollen and painful for about 1 and a half weeks. I've put heat on it iced it and put alcohol on it. I also sleep with it propped up to try to reduced swelling, that doesn't really help. I thought it might be gout. My big toe is a little swollen and the other toes feel tight I can bearly move them at times. Please if this sounds familiar let me know.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hello,
    I am experiencing the same symptoms. I am on my way to the emergency room now. If I can i will let you know what they say. If you get a solution before me, please let me know. thnx. crispellt@yahoo.com