1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Pain under pinky toe and on big toe

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by volcomgeyser, Feb 20, 2009.

1. volcomgeyser

volcomgeyser Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Mostly in the morning (but also throughout the day) I will get pain under my pinky toe and/or my big toe.

When it happens to my pinky toe, the pain is on the bottom of my foot right below the pinky toe. It happens when it is pulled back after it feels like my toe is cramped.

When it happens to my big toe, there is a line of pain when I "clench" my foot on the arch.

I am thinking its some sort of tendinitis

I have been told I have very flat feet.

Is there something I can do to stop this pain? Maybe stretches or my diet or warm/hot compresses?

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hey, I know this is a pretty old post, but I think I may have the same problem. Not quite sure it's the same though. Did you ever find an answer?

I get this pain in my the bone/joint of my pinky toe when I walk. It almost feels as though the bone digs into the floor or something. And I get a very achy pain in the joint of my big toe, not necessarily when I'm walking. And sometimes it almost is like a pulsing pain.

It's something I've tried to ignore for a while but am becoming concerned about. I also have quite flat feet and feel like this could contribute. This pain is mostly in my left foot, although slightly in the right. I don't think I get the pinky toe pain in my right foot.