1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Cold Foot with pain

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Dec 6, 2008.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi there, i have had the feeling of a freezing cold foot for a few months now, and just lately it is really causing some pain. It is keeping me up at nights, the doctors dont' know what is causing it, she says it doesn't feel cold. Well to touch it doesn't feel any colder the my other foot, but to me its as though its in an ice bath. Help Please, any suggestions????

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

does anyone know the problem with this, and solution, i have the exact same problem and i dont know what to do.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

My symptoms are the same, although my coldest foot does also feel cold to the touch at the time it is feeling icy. My doctor didn't know either. If it is keeping you up, wrap it in a drugstore electric heating pad until you fall asleep. Works for me. For before bedtime, put on a sock and tennis shoe before it gets cold; works to keep the warmth in.

4. Cfbrenton1

Cfbrenton1 New Member

Sounds like it could be a blood clot or circulation issue. Did your doctors investigate that possibility?

5. robertharris750

robertharris750 New Member