1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Question about right pinky toe...URGENT

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Guest, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello All.

I don't know exactly when it happened but it was definatly within the past 4 hours. My right pinky toe went number and inflated it seam like out of nowhere. However,I have no pain at all and didnt bump it or anything.It is also noticeably more white than the other toes. Every other toe feels fine on the right side. On the left side toe of my toes are tingling and I almost feel like that same thing is going to happen. I don't know if I should go to the doctor or what is the problem. Any insight is much appreciated. Thank you.

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

Certainly your symptoms and findings are not normal. Of COURSE you should see a doctor . . hopefully one who has seen feet before. That's the only way you will know if it is something which needs attention. How could you possible label your question as "URGENT" and then not realize that?

Last edited: Feb 12, 2010