1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

painful lump in the arch of my foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by ljlicea42, Oct 22, 2010.

1. ljlicea42

ljlicea42 New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    i have a painful lump in the arch of my foot near the heal its about the size of a marble, and seems to be tied to ankle pain im having as well, i am over wieght and not used to working on my feet my job recently had me doing just that , and thats when the pain in my ankle and the lump appeared im not working on my feet anymore yet the lump and pain still persist should i be worried about this ? its painful when i walk when im sitting it just plain hurts all the time .

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

I'd be concerned if I had a part of my body which just plain hurts all the time.

3. ljlicea42

ljlicea42 New Member

lol well ok point taken guess ill make an appointment:)

4. San Jose Podiatrist

San Jose Podiatrist New Member

Yes you should be concerned - #1 - see a podiatrist #2 not related to ork #3 possible need to surgery if a mass - best to see your podiatrist; a workers comp doctor can take a look - probably wont associate your job or your work activities even if standing and walking all day.

5. Rob

Rob Guest

i had a midfoot bone fusion three months ago and I'm in more pain now than when I was before surgery. My dr prescribes me around 80mg of OxyContin a day. Is that a lot ? With out proper pain management I can't work or play with my kids and it tears me apart inside. I hoping it will get better but I'm scared and I need to work. Does anyone know what the. Typical pain management for a midfoot bonefusion is. ?