1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

tendon tear?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Allison, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Allison

Allison Guest

I don't really do any sports, but I dance and have gym every day at school, where we run 1 mile around the track a day, plus the ballet..

My right foot has been giving me many problems, I have flexible flat feet, which aren't supposed to be much trouble, but also my ankles roll inward, in the arch of my foot (I think the plantar fascia) it feels like it's being stretched after I run, literally like someone is playing tug o' war with it, it hurts to put any weight on it after running.

also, near the middle on the inner of my foot (not sure of the word) every time I point my toes, or do relevès in ballet it "cramps" or tightens up and it did that yesterday and is still hurting today, also, when I was doing a pirruet turn, my toes popped out of place?? is this all associated or what, because it just feels like everything in my foot is going wrong, all in ONE FOOT! and no, I have not seen a doctor, just the school nurse who gave me lousy news that it was nothing and handed me a bag of ice.. I've looked at a foot anatomy, and it looks like I could have hurt the "flexor hallucis tendon"?? not sure.. any advice as to what it <could> be.. ?

Thanks for ANYTHING. :)