1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

White painful spot on foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Zarian, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Zarian

Zarian New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi all.

About 4 weeks ago, I noticed that on the bottom of my right foot, there was a little spot of pain on the ball below the big toe. It was just a little sensitive. The pain slowly increased when I walked on it. It now is a big white area that resembles a callous or a corn and it is extremely painful.
    I have tried using foot powder as I thought it was a reaction to sweaty feet, but it hasnt worked. I can barely walk on it now. Any ideas how I can get it to go away? or what it is even?

Thanks.

2. momuv6

momuv6 Guest

I am just experiencing the same problem, starting this afternoon. Did you find an answer?

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Grrr, I have exactly the same thing! I assume nobody is going to answer on here. Did you do anything Zarion?

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Yes, me too. On big toe, white, round spot (about a millimetre) and is painful to walk on.

Any ideas please ?

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I had the same problem , went away after 2 years , howver now on the vey bottom of my foot there are many painful pus filled lumps , Im not sure what to do

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Try soaking the affected foot in Epsome salt.

7. Jacinda

Jacinda Guest

I have the same thing. My doctor said that it is a plantars wart. There are some home remedies online. I haven't tried any yet. Just wanted to answer and give ya'll an answer to what your problem probably is.

8. TOG Orthotics

TOG Orthotics New Member

Are you sure it isn't a callus or corn?

9. Jobscy

Jobscy New Member

It could be a plantars wart

10. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

You might be dealing with a nasty veruca. I got them when I was younger they eventually just went away. I would talk to a doctor ASAP. It's not like your going to die or anything, but who really wants to deal with that pain?!

11. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Ok so my foot had alot of white big spots on my feet i freaked alittle bit i got in the shower and scrubed that didnt work. so i look for cream around the bathroom but i didnt find any so then i found vaseline i rubbed it all my feet . i didnt walk i just sat down the whole day and went to sleep i woke up in the middle of the night and look at my foot they were no there anymore it was red and no longer popped out so i think it is working.

12. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have the same thing. Went to the doctor today, and it was a plantars wart. He cut of the callus with a scalpel to reveal the wart and then recommend a wart removing product that you can find at any pharmacy. Its called duofilm. Cant wait till its gone!

13. Probably a veruca

14. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

can you get this off the shelf at a store like target or walmart. Did this cure your problem?

15. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I just took off my sneakers and noticed a white spot on the bottom of my heel too, it's really painful and I can't walk on my heel without a sensation of pain

16. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Does it hurt when he cut it?

17. you all have aids..i'm terribly sorry.

18. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Foot fungus or staph infection

19. Shay

Shay Guest

I have small white bumps on my left heel that hurt when I walk and even when i don't. I note can only walk on my tip toes on my left foot. The bumps have been there for about a year. What is it??

20. Bbb

Bbb Guest

I had something similar to what you are describing I put some peroxide on it and 2 hours later it's almost completely gone