1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Tingling, numbness, & pain in toe

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

For over 6 months I have been thinking how strange it is to feel pain (like a needle jabbing hard), numbness & now tingling going throughout my foot...all from my 4th toe (left foot). It is numb on the part of my toe where it feels as if something is big, growing & right under the skin. No physical signs of anything yet except I keep thinking I see an outline of something if I hit the light on the toe just right. The tingling & numbness is beginning to move further up my foot & is becoming quite irritating. At times I thought I had broken the toe as it has immobilized me for a few minutes while I take pressure off of it & shake it about.

That is the best I know how to describe it. Any thoughts as to what this is & recommendations?

Thank you!