1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

HELP...blisters on bottom of feet!!!!

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hi...I started walking about an hour a day several weeks ago. I have worn every single type of shoe out there, tennis shoes (good ones with a proper fit), crocs with and without socks all styles, and fila skeletoes..no matter WHAT kind of shoe, sock or not, etc...taping my feet, bandaids, mole-skin, new skin, blister stick etc...tried everything..I ALWAYS end up with terrible blisters on the bottom of my feet. They are so bad I have to recover a 2-3 days in between walks and I have ended up with socks and shoes completely covered in blood. I can barely walk on them after I'm done exercising. It's very very frustrating and painful. It doesn't feel like my feet are sliding in my shoes at all but within about 10 minutes, I can feel the hot spots already forming. I've tried popping them, not popping them etc. I have NO idea what the deal is. They are usually all over the balls of my feet. Please help!!!! So frustrated!!!