1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Toe Itching

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I have a hard callous area that itches on the top of my fourth toe....no pain, no swelling and no pealing skin. It does not appear to be a corn....any suggestions on what this might be and how I can treat my problem. The hard callous area has always been there, but recently after wearing a pair of shoes this increased and begin to itch all the time.

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

Itching is a poorly understood and sometimes a mysterious sensation, but is one which is not commonly associated with corns. There are likely some factors which are either being overlooked by you or have not been included in your post. But based on what you have offered, I have no clue unless it is associated with some manner of contact sensitivity.

3. Lakajin

Lakajin New Member

Toe itch. You may think this sounds crazy but let me tell you what I have done that Works! I've had this toe itch now a month,it was driving me crazy. I tried everything. Including prescriptions. Nothing worked UNTIL I TRIED THIS OLD TIME REMEDY. I WAS TOLD TO GET AN ONION. YES ONION. CUT A PIECE OR PEAL A ONION PEDDAL OFF AND WRAP IT AROUND YOUR TOE THAT ITCHES AND IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE THEN PUT THE ONION PEDDAL AROUND ALL THAT ITCH. THEN PUT A PIECE OF SCRAM WRAP OR A PLASTIC BAG OVER YOUR FOOT AND PUT A SOCK ON IT AT NIGHT!! You will FEEL THE PAIN AND IT H ACTUALLY LEAVING YOUR TOES. YES. I FELT IT. AS A MATTER OF FACT I THOUGHT IT WAS SO STRANGE. I FELT A SMALL PAINFUL FEELING AND GOT SCARED AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR. I GOT UP AND TOOK IT OFF MY FOOT. GUESS WHAT. ITS GONE. PAIN ITCH REDNESS SWELLING. ALL GONE!! So try it. Don't laugh. It works. It's also said that if you put a slice of onion on the bottom of your feet the same way it will draw all toxins out of your body. Like if you are sick. Try it. Let me know how you come out.