1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

I think I am getting a corn, help

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by shoutcrystal, Feb 26, 2009.

1. shoutcrystal

shoutcrystal New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I wore a pair of shoes that were too small. It appears that a corn is arising on my right small toe. It hurts too. I try to massage it. I also tried to saw it saw it away with a utensil I use for bottom of my sking for dead skin. I never had corns. I can see a small white circle and feel it trying to come. What can I do to prevent this? Or, is the damage done? Can I get something form a drug store to put on this? It is very uncomfortable. Thanks

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

None of your questions can be responsibly answered without first being certain as to the identity of that of which you are complaining. What you THINK it might be is an insufficient basis for making any treatment recommendation. See a podiatrist for a diagnosis and I will be happy to discuss generally available treatments and prognoses for such a condition as has been diagnosed.