1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

scarf bunionectomy and still nwb wondering who else had this and when do you get walking boot?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by shyshell, Jan 6, 2011.

1. shyshell

shyshell New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I had a scarf bunionectomy and still nwb wondering who else had this and when do you get walking boot? I know my friend had same procedure and sent out with a walking boot why are Dr. different?

when I accidentally step flat footed my foot feels weird, I can't say numb,crumbly not sure how to describe it.

tomorrow is my appt and I hope I get a walking boot....had this done with two screws in my big toe on Dec 1.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I had my surgery in November and was discharged with walking boots. I actually walked from the car to my house after the operation - albeit very slowly!