1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Sudden onset of severe pain between balls of foot, last toe and fourth toe

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Major foot pain, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    For the past two days I have severe pain when I stand. The pain is on bottom of foot between the balls of the "pinky" toe and the fourth toe. Feels like a knife being put through that area. Does not hurt unless I stand, but I can't put any weight on the foot in that area, and I'm hobbling around leaning heavily toward my other foot. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, as I don't have health insurance and can ill afford to have a doctor put me through x-rays, etc. Thanks in advance.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Im sure by now u've gotten some relief. This is for others and future reference. Check or have some1 check for a small cut in the folds of your toes. apply Iodine solution store brand usually cost under $5 for 12oz under $3 for 5oz bottle it is used to aide in surgical wound healing and cleaning. It will provide some immediate pain relief and heal cuts in 2-3 day. Use before bed n after showers... I hope this helps..