1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Loose ankles but...

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, May 6, 2011.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I had finally gotten an MRI after years of chronic abuse to my ankles (left and right) due to sports, I'm 21. Being constantly active throughout my life whether it be the working out at the gym, playing basketball, running, etc; its come to a point where my feet feel like there wobbly (if that makes any sense) when I walk/run. I'm afraid to jump from heights because it feels as if my feet wont catch the ground right. I'm now afraid to do any type of accelerated movements because it doesn't feel quite right. Anyway, I had gotten my MRI results back and it state its fine and that I have no problems. "Unremarkable," that's how they put it. I know for a fact its complete B/S. I know my body and it wasn't like this before. Both my ankles/feet feel extremely loose. They chronically crack, its come to the point where I can do it at will. When I rotate my feet clockwise/counter-clockwise all you hear is pop sounds in space between the top of your foot meets where it meets the ankle. I haven't seen an orthopedist yet but I will soon, I'm just wondering of anybody out there has some advice for me.