1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Unsure of whats going on with my foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Bluetaurusgirl, Jun 28, 2013.

1. About a year ago I noticed that when I am on my feet alot the ball part of my right foot hurts. I went to the doctor who referred me to a podiatrist who said I had a calus on my foot and for a few months he scraped the dead skin off my foot. It felt great and when the pain would start again it was time to go get it scraped again. Then my health insurance changed and I had to quit going to the podiatrist. Just recently I noticed the toe by my big toe is touching my big toe and the third toe has slightly turned to the side. I also noticed the gap between these toes has gotten bigger. The foot doesnt hurt but I am concerned that something else is wrong. Any ideas or suggestions?