foot health forum  
Discususion and Information on Foot Problems

Go Back   Foot Pain & Foot Health Forum > Main > Ask your questions here

Hard, itchy bump on both soles of feet

Old 15th December 2010, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Hard, itchy bump on both soles of feet

I have a bump at the sole of both my feet, at the arch. Both of them are at exactly the same place on each foot. My feet look almost normal, no visual indication whatsoever, but the area is hard to the touch. It's about an inch in diameter. And it itches SO BADLY.

I have been wearing the same sandal for a few months now with no problem, and I haven't been wearing any socks/new socks either.

Any idea what this could be?

Thanks in advance for all your help!
Old 13th January 2011, 05:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hard, itchy bump on both soles of feet

I have the same thing do you still have it ?
Sponsored Links
Old 13th June 2011, 06:11 AM
MJ9

I get the exact same thing! it feels as if im stepping on a rock or something when i walk, thats how big and hard they get. and they itch so badly!! have you found out what it is or what causes it???
Old 2nd September 2012, 10:40 PM
A welcome new poster

Did you guys ever figure out what it was? My fiance is having the same problem and he fears that it's Alport's Syndrome
Old 20th October 2013, 05:22 AM
Holistic Doc

Red face Re: Hard, itchy bump on both soles of feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ9 View Post
I get the exact same thing! it feels as if im stepping on a rock or something when i walk, that's how big and hard they get. and they itch so badly!! have you found out what it is or what causes it???
(1) Common symptom for persons with diabetes - diagnosed or not diagnosed.
OR not.
(2) Could be a congested nerve ending located on a specific reflex point and follows the pathway back to a specific body organ or part. Foot Reflexes - note the precise organ or body part of the foot and the problem could be connected to that body region. Contact a qualified Esoteric Foot Reflexologist or respond to our answer. (www,naturallybalancedhealth.com)
Old 20th October 2013, 05:25 AM
Holistic Doc

Smile Re: Hard, itchy bump on both soles of feet

(1) Common symptom for persons with diabetes - diagnosed or not diagnosed.
OR not.
(2) Could be a congested nerve ending located on a specific reflex point and follows the pathway back to a specific body organ or part. Foot Reflexes - note the precise organ or body part of the foot and the problem could be connected to that body region. Contact a qualified Esoteric Foot Reflexologist or respond to our answer. (www,naturallybalancedhealth.com)