1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

white hard bump on side of foot

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    hi, about a mounth or two ago, i notice a white pimple looking bump on the side of my left heel on my foot...and its never hurt me or boaderd me in eny form.....and since it looks ugly i tried to pop it and that dident work then i tried clipin it off and that dident work, so i left it alone for about 3 weeks and now its bigger and it hurt if i touch it and when i walk, and when iam in the shower i file it down and makeit flat with a foot scruber and like an hour latter it rite back to its original size....please help me asap....please.....its a white hard pimple on the side of my left heel its like a spot..

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

my boyfriend might have the same thing but his on the bottom of his foot and for a while he didnt complain but now he says it hurts..he figured it was something else and put this medcine thing for plantares? on it and he said it got smaller and that it was working but then it opened and bled a little it looks worse than it did before :/ i have no idea what it could be.

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

i have a red pimple on the side of my nail and it hurts alot! when i walk and i tried sqezzing it but i just dosent work only water comes out. but my pimple look red but with yellow things inside it and its very bigg and bleeds alot..what can i do?

4. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

See a doctor, you don't want to mess with something and make it worse which is EXACTLY what you are all doing.