1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Top of foot in extreme pain, No swelling or bruising.

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by honoryan, Feb 17, 2011.

1. honoryan

honoryan New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I was playing basketball today, and after jumping for a rebound, I landed wrong and rolled my ankle a little, After walking it off i continued to play through minor pain. Once i drove home i found that my ankle was fine, but the top of my foot right around my ankle was in an immense amount of pain. There is no swelling or bruising on the top of my foot. I have it on ice right now, but it's still in enormous pain. I can't lift my foot upwards.

Can anyone give any insight as to what the problem might be? I was planning on going to get x-rays done if it's not better by the morning. you can also find my email on my profile, feel free to email me about my problem.Thanks,

-Ryan

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have that exact problem now!! No swelin but cnt tilt my foot upwards please help. I have been icing it and staying off of it but it seems more serious

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I did the same thing tonight. Did you ever find out what it was?