1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Hard Lump outside of right foot?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by xmasfriend, Apr 30, 2012.

1. xmasfriend

xmasfriend New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    have a hard lump on the outside of my right foot. It's about halfway between the little toe and the ankle and about the same size as a grape.
    It doesn't hurt and it feels kinda numb to touch..?! Although I can feel it pushing against my shoe, but again, doesnt really hurt

I don't know What it is... I'm pretty sure it isn't a bunion...how big do they get? And where do they form?

I'm hoping it's nothing cancerous or that I have to have my foot off... :( - (extreme worrying)

I have an appointment with the Doc on Wednesday, so thats a bit of a weight off my mind :/ .....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25356937@N03/7116321457/in/photostream

2. unregistered

unregistered Guest

does anyone have any ideas what it is? :(

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Sounds like a ganglion cyst.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

What did the doctor say? I have exactly the same lump on the outside of my right foot.

5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

I have hard lump size of large grape on my foot too.
    In the middle of foot from little toe to heel.
    However it is so painful. What did your doctor say?