1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Sore spot on bottom of heel

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Omai akintoe, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Omai akintoe

Omai akintoe New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I have an internal hard bump on the bottom of my foot on the inside of my right foot. Since I first noticed it about ten days ago the pain it causes has been getting worse. It causes me to limp when I walk any long distance which can be a work requirement. I checked out the symptoms of plantars fasciitis but they don't really match up with this as I still have flexibility. The pain comes from this hard internal lump which is about as large as a pea.

I am 51 years old and I am packing about 35 pounds more than I should. I ride a training stationary bike and a mountain bike which doesn't affect this at least as far as the pain goes but I also like to walk and this at the moment is when I really notice the pain. I hope to get in to see my doctor after the weekend.

2. pamelawlbrn

pamelawlbrn Guest

hello, I am suffering from a quite similar ailment. Did you ever receive a diagnosis?

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Hi Pamela,

I never did take this to the doctor as the issue resolved itself shortly after. Not sure what it was but it was painful. I hope your situation improves.
    All the best,
    O. Akintoe