1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

big toenail is loose on one side, bleeding on and off whilst seeping a clear liquid and also the nai

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    i was at the gym a few days ago when my friend accidentally dropped a 10 kg weight onto my big toenail, after inspecting it a while after i discovered it was bleeding from underneath and one side was loose, with bruising under the nail. i strapped it up and left it for a few days to see what would happen. at first it wasnt painful but now it ache's none stop, there is also a white patch towards the top of the nail on the loose side and with some kid of liquid seeping out of that area. im not sure what this means, does anyone have any suggestions?? ive looked all over the internet and havent found anything like this which is slightly worrying!

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Re: big toenail is loose on one side, bleeding on and off whilst seeping a clear liquid and also the nail has white patche

It sounds like a visit to a foot doctor is in order. Waiting may result in increased problems. Good luck