1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

A hards day work = feet in pain

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by hardworkingstuent, Feb 13, 2010.

1. hardworkingstuent

hardworkingstuent New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I'm a male who is over weight and I work on a job where I stand for eight hours. After I get off work my feet ae throbbing and the sides of my feet are really sore The bottom of my heel is really throbbing and my arch`is tiggling sometimes there is like an itchy feeling on the in side of my heel. The ball of my foot doesn't seem to hurt just the arch the outer side of may foot and the heel hurt. What can I do to prevent this and also what can I do to help my feet feel better after working so hard....

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

I have no clue as to which of the many potential foot problems might be cause YOUR symptoms, but I think it goes without say . . though I'll say it . . that excessive weight on otherwise malfunctioning and painful feet is hardly a good thing. Besides seeing a podiatrist for your foot problem, try getting down to a normal weight, and even if it doesn't help your feet, you surely won't regret it. It may supply much of the help and prevention about which you ask.