1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

2nd bunion surgery. Possible problems?

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by blue1monkey, May 18, 2011.

1. blue1monkey

blue1monkey New Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello. I had my second bunion surgery April 15 on my right foot. First was June 4 last year with both feet at the same time. This time I had it fused. I cannot remember how my feet felt last year after surgery. I did them both at the same time but different procedures. My right foot big toe can barely feel anything when it gets touched by things(me doing it to test feeling). I am not sure if it is normal and I will regain feeling. Also my other four toes are resting up. They do not touch the ground if I put my foot on the ground. At first I thought it was swollen. But it hasn't changed for two weeks and I am still not putting any pressure on my foot. Are these things normal?

2. blue1monkey

blue1monkey New Member

I have uploaded a photo of what I mean by my toes are pointed up.

Attached Files: