1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

healing time for a jones break

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Unregistered reco, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    to whom it may concern, i had surgery the begin of feb 3, i was place in a boot for 4wks now, how soon or how long does it take to heal.

2. FootDoc

FootDoc New Member

Whenever I read a question like this, my first thought is . . . Why, as you are under the care of a doctor whom you have chosen, would you be asking that question of those who no nothing about your physical condition or the precise nature of your injury or treatment instead of the doctor who is treating you. Or . . if as do so many folks you come back with, "I DID ask my doctor," why didn't you say so in the first place, and why are you not comfortable with what you were told?

3. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

How are you doing now? Has it healed? I just got a "Jones Break" the other night and was told to see an ortho this week. This really sucks, because I'm a road cyclist and the Fall is the best time for riding.