1. Welcome to the Foot Health Forum community where you can ask about foot problems and get help, as well as be up-to-date with the latest foot health information. Only registered members can ask a question, but you do not need to register to respond and give help. Please become part of the community (here) and check out the shop.

Severe Foot Pain (Plantar Faciitis?)

Discussion in 'Ask your questions here' started by Josh, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Josh

Josh Guest

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi there,

3-4 years ago, I was at a party dancing and this involved the fluent up and down motion of both of my feet... for the next few days, it was pretty serious pain in my left foot to the point where I hired my own crutches. I visited a doctor who simply said it would heal itself and to apply Rapigel for relief. It was fine for the next few years apart from when running or jumping for extended periods of time, then it would become very painful to the point of limping. I've recently got a job and it involves standing for about 8 hours daily with 30 minute break in the middle. I do this about 5 days a week. I'm only 14.

I'm not sure if it's related. Honestly, I could've worn better shoes for those years (wearing skate shoes, they would've done no good for me). I work in pretty supportive boots.

I believe if it is related, that it is plantar fasciitis. I had an appointment booked for a podiatrist, but I was ill that day.

The pain is in my left foot, on the inner/under right side of my left foot. In the plantar fascii tissue???

Any questions please reply or otherwise any advice. I've been applying emulgel or whatever to it quite frequently if the pain is too intense. Aspirin isn't helping too much. I really want a way to prevent the pain. I've cut down to 4.5 hours a day, 5 days a week of work, but it's still very painful, even when standing - walking and twisting my foot hurts, twisting it amplifies it to very, very severe pain probably 8.5/10 and it's generally 6-7/10 which is quite severe pain to be coping with consistently. It's brought me to the point where it looks like I have cerebral palsy, rather than a limp as it hurts that much to put weight on it. I want something to prevent the pain, then I can work on fixing it.

2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

bump bump bump

3. Cfbrenton1

Cfbrenton1 New Member

This does not sound like plantar fasciitis to me. Have you had an x-ray? And was it read by a radiologist?

4. sherbear9333

sherbear9333 Guest

This all happened to my left leg and foot:
    I have server pain and three bumps at the bottom of my foot rite in the middle part of the arch, I had an emergency afishyotomy on my left leg and was in the hospital for a month not being able to walk on it till I arrived home that day on april 10th 2010 almost three yeats ago. The reason whey I'm telling u this is because in the hospital they think I had fishers heel or foot but its not so bad now, I think it was cause I never walked for a month. Anyway before all of this I was a walker that's all I pretty much did fir years, so I would come home with really really sore feet afterwards. I would try to rub them as hard as I could on something that was hard and box shaped or the edge of the coffee table, something like that and i would have to put a lot of pressure on them almost pushing so hard it hurts almost but feels really really good. Now I can't do nothing, I ended up with: muscle damage all the way down my left leg, my left leg at the bottom about a foot long from my heal up. The scyotic nerve in my lower back hurts soooo much not to mention anytime my husband gives me a body massage, the next morning pretty much my whole body is swollen rite up and its like I pulled every muscle in my body and if someone touches me or I myself it hurts so much. Also I might have fibremyaillga which does not show up in any test it the symptoms that prove it I guess. Now my feet,on the bottom middle with three bumps on the inside of my left foot on the arch and it hurts soooo very much!!!! What is it what's goingon with everything. Thank you very much for your help please HELP!!!!